search our blog
contact usTollcross Primary School
Tel : 0131 229 7828
Fax : 0131 229 5838
email : admin@Tollcross.edin.sch.uk
Headteacher - Mrs Alice Brown
popular topicsart assembly awareness Benmore Benmore Outdoor Centre Books Book week. celebrating success Christmas collaborate Community construct core skills create design Early Years eco committee Explain Everything French health and Wellbeing homework Literacy make outdoor education Outdoor Learning P7 PE perform poetry presenting reading red nose day science share skills Sport. swimming technologies Tollcross
- Join us for a Daffodil Tea on Thursday afternoon! Would love to see you there.Follow Tollcross 6 hours ago
- Easter Holidays begin this Thursday 2 April. Remember no school on Friday!Follow Tollcross 6 hours ago
- RT @Castleview_PS: P2 Outdoor Maths wp.me/p3VxFv-Fm via @wordpressdotcomFollow Tollcross 6 hours ago
- RT @RainChameleon: Latest @GroveEdinburgh Community Garden updates are out. Special advice session is on this Wed 6.30pm Check it out http:…Follow Tollcross 6 hours ago
- RT @stfrancisps: Enormously proud of our dancers! They were outstanding!Follow Tollcross 6 hours ago
FanFan on Day 3 at Benmore tollcrosssueSusan Rr… on Day 3 at Benmore Mrs Bailey on Day 2 at Benmore tollcrosssueSusan Rr… on Our first night in Benmore… Mrs Bailey on Our first night in Benmore… Liza waddell on Our first night in Benmore…
thank you for visiting us
- 86,043 hits
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Spring Disco on Friday in the School Gym Hall !
Nursery – P3: 5.45pm – 7.00pm
P4 – P7: 7.15pm – 8.30pm
£2.50 entry with tickets available on the door (nursery children are free)
We have had a great week at Benmore. Everyone tried new activities and set themselves
challenges. We even managed to go kayaking on Loch Eck. Everyone is looking forward to the disco tonight. We will be back at school tomorrow for 12.30 … see you then !
We had a great day today with lots of activities, problem solving and challenges. We went gorge walking, kayaking, biking and completed a high ropes course. Looking forward to more fun tomorrow. Everyone is happy and having a lovely time.
We are having a great time at Benmore Outdoor Centre. Everyone is very excited about the Night Walk and getting ready to go out and explore the gardens in the dark. Will post more news tomorrow !