search our blog
contact usTollcross Primary School
Tel : 0131 229 7828
Fax : 0131 229 5838
email : admin@Tollcross.edin.sch.uk
Headteacher - Mrs Alice Brown
popular topicsart assembly awareness Benmore Outdoor Centre Books Book week. celebrating success Christmas collaborate Community construct core skills create design Early Years eco committee Explain Everything French health and Wellbeing homework Literacy make Outdoor Learning P7 PE perform poetry presenting reading red nose day science share skills Sport. swimming technologies Tollcross
- RT @DoubleTreeEdin: Our stunning #xmas #tree that the children of @TollcrossP school decorated as part of #DecorateEdinburgh @EdXmas http:/…Follow Tollcross 2 months ago
- A lovely afternoon decorating the Hilton by Doubletree Christmas Tree! Handmade by Tollcross Pupils. http://t.co/sPCnuGJjn2Follow Tollcross 2 months ago
- RT @TollcrossCC: @TollcrossP great singing last night the kids really make it Christmassy thanks for all your hard work to make it happen.Follow Tollcross 2 months ago
- RT @CEC1plus2: Coop language lesson planned by @TollcrossP pupils and delivered in Madrid! #workingtogether #learningfromeachother! http://…Follow Tollcross 2 months ago
- RT @CEC1plus2: Good work! @TollcrossP http://t.co/xSyHUAJYG2Follow Tollcross 2 months ago
thank you for visiting us
- 82,716 hits
Free swimming will be provided for Primary School Children during public swimming times from Saturday 14th February until Sunday 22 February at all Edinburgh Leisure swimming pools as follows:
- Ainslie Park Leisure Centre
- Drumbrae Leisure Centre
- Gracemount Leisure Centre
- Dalry Swim Centre
- Glenogle Swim Centre
- Leith Victoria Swim Centre
- Royal Commonwealth Pool
- Portobello Swim Centre
- Warrender Swim Centre
Please refer to the Edinburgh Leisure website for public swimming times –http://www.edinburghleisure.co.uk
Our Primary 7 pupils will be working with artist David Lemm next term. Pupils met David last week when he came into Tollcross to share his work.
The minutes and report from the AGM meeting held in January have now been posted on the Parent Council Blog – we need a new chair for the Parent Council so please do get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested and would like to know more about the post. Thanks!
Kimberly and Saif helping puppets Nicole and David to introduce themselves.
The Education, Children & Families Committee on 20 May 2014 asked for there to be a consultation on the criteria used in setting holiday dates for schools. The link attached is to survey monkey where there are questions regarding various criteria associated with school holidays. The survey is being circulated to parents, staff and the professional associations. Please note completed responses must be in by 28 February.
Link to survey